|To book a dinner party, cooking class or special event call 636-875-2954 or email to
Gelato di Nutella....$11
- Italian "gelato" ice cream, made from "Nutella" chocolate spread, by Ferrero. We
add heavy whipping cream, whole milk, chopped caramelized cinnamon encrusted
hazelnuts, egg yolks, and a touch of Kahlua liquor. This is beyond amazing.
4 Berry Short Cake....$12
- Home made mint and cinnamon short cake stuffed with fresh strawberries,
blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries compote, macerated in malibu rum topped
with some freshly whipped cream.
- This dessert is like me, half Italian and half American. Two amaretto macaroons
sandwiched with a generous helping of "Nutella" served along side a scoop of
pistacchio ice cream and topped with my special strawberry compote.
- Probably where our "Italian ice" concept came from. This very unique almond
flavored, ice cream like dessert is sure to thrill your taste buds. Sicilians like it so
much they eat it every summer morning alongside a sweet brioche.
- Hazelnut flavored milk chocolate and Frangelico liqueur dipping sauce. Comes with
fresh strawberries, pineapple, blackberries, raspberries and apples for dipping.
- Virtually nothing else says Sicilian food like cannoli. This ricotta flavored treat is
mixed with chocolate shards and has crushed pistachios at both ends. I use the original
Sicilian recipe used overseas by Sicilian "pasticcieri" (bakers) with real fresh ricotta
and a homemade shell.
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE. (HE WHO EATS WELL, LIVES WELL.) old Italian saying.
|Two ways to purchase a dinner
A la carte menu - Choose a minimum of 1 selection from 4 of the 5 menu categories: Appetizers, salad, 1st course, 2nd course, or dessert (Minimum dinner event total $220).
Click on "Chef Special" tab for special package pricing