Sicilian Stuffed Artichokes....$12
- Half of an artichoke, stuffed with a parmigian cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic,
roasted red peppers, and parsley mixture. Steamed till tender then drizzled with extra
virgin olive oil and served warm. (Available in season).
- Sicilian black olives marinated in olive oil, vinegar and spices along with roasted red
peppers, sliced baby carrots, pearl onions and celery. Served with crusty Italian bread
for dipping. Nothing on the menu is more Sicilian than this.
Involtini di Prosciutto....$14
- Fresh mozzarella wrapped in Italian prosciutto ham drizzled with just a touch of extra
virgin olive oil and oregano. Served with Italian bread. Simple, light and delicious.
Pane di Catania....$12
- A family recipe from my hometown of Catania. Thick slices of Italian bread pan fried in a
mixture of a chunky Italian tomato sauce and eggs. Topped with Parmigiano Reggiano and
thyme. Another dish you will never find anywhere else other than here or in Sicily.
Sicilian Appetizer Platter....$18
- This platter combines the "Olive Condite" & the "Involtini di Mozzarella e Prosciutto"
we also add sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil and basil. Served with Italian bread. A
combination of many authentic Sicilian and Italian tastes.
Insalata di Casa....$10
The salad that is most often served in Sicilian homes. Romaine lettuce, red onions,
tomatoes, cucumber slices, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Served with "Frica" a Parmigiano Reggiano and black pepper crisp.
- Vine ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced red onions, oregano, and fresh basil. All tossed in
an extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar dressing, finally topped with the highest
quality goat cheese feta.
Insalata di Finocchio....$11
- A delicious and refreshing twist to ordinary salad. Served as cold as possible, this
tasty fennel salad is another Sicilian mainstay. Mixed in an oil and vinegar dressing this
salad is sure to add a bit of Sicily to every meal.
Insalata di Peperoncini....$14
- Yellow, red and orange sweet baby peppers, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, feta
cheese, all chopped into bite size pieces and tossed together with extra virgin olive oil,
red wine vinegar, kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Home made Caesar salad dressing made with egg yolks, dijon mustard and anchovies,
poured over half a heart of romaine lettuce and topped with homemade garlic croutons.
Rosemary Potatoes - Oven roasted potatoes, bacon, onion and mushrooms, with fresh
Potato Hash - Classic pan fried potatoes and onions sprinkled with parm.
Asparagus - Oven roasted with extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
Grilled Veggies - Kabob style peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, pineapple, zucchini,
grilled then taken off the stick and onto your plate.
Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Orzo - Sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, parmigiano reggiano
in orzo pasta.
Insalata di Riso - Pickled rice salad with tuna, anchovies, artichoke hearts, sundried
tomatoes, and veggies. Served cold.
Roasted Cabbage Steaks - large slices of cabbage, with a balsamic honey glaze.
Corn Cakes with Jalapeno and Lime - Corn, jalapeno, lime, green onions, and melted
cheese, served with salsa verde.
Many more side dishes, too many to list. pick a favorite side dish ingredient or two, and let me
|Two ways to purchase a dinner
A la carte menu - Choose a minimum of 1 selection from 4 of the 5 menu categories: Appetizers, salad, 1st course, 2nd course, or dessert (Minimum dinner event total $220).
Click on "Chef Special" tab for special package pricing