Pasta alla Norma....$25
– The staple of Sicilian pasta dishes, found in almost every household. Made with chunks of savory tomato,
garlic, fresh basil and onion wrapped in a pan fried eggplant and topped with grated Ricotta Salata cheese
Risotto - Blue Soft Shell Crab....$39
- My favorite risotto recipe: Chunks of real blue soft shell crab, pancetta, butternut squash, parmigiano
reggiano, heavy cream, green onions, all in arborio rice. Other risottos available: Mushroom, Butternut
Squash, Tomato, Spinach and many others.
Pasta alla Carbonara....$24
- The word "Carbonara" in Italian refers to the wife of a chimney sweep. It is properly served with a generous
grating of fresh black pepper, giving this dish the appearance of having chimney ash on top. This savory dish is
made with bacon, green onion, black pepper and fresh parsley all in an egg sauce. Grated Pecorino Pepato or
Grana Padano cheese as a topper (Spaghetti noodles)
Pasta con la Crema....$29
– Northern Italian white sauce pasta. A rich cream sauce of provolone and Parmigiano Reggiano, green onions,
chicken broth, all mixed with slices of colored peppers and fresh baby portobello mushrooms Sauteed with
Red wine and Thyme. (Rigatoni noodles)
Pasta al Minestrone....$28
- A flavorful minestrone of zucchini, potatoes, celery, carrots and tomatoes, topped with fresh grated
parmigiano Reggiano, A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on top, along with a Sprinkling of fresh Ground Black
Pepper. (Ditalini Noodles)
Pasta al Sugo....$24
– Sicilian meat sauce pasta, ground beef and ground pork, onions, potatoes & peas all in a rich tomato ragu'.
This is where we get our American/Italian version of “spaghetti & meatballs”. Try this dish with "Polpette",
what we would call Meatballs. (Spaghetti or Rigatoni noodles)
Pasta al Cavolfiore....$26
– You won't believe cauliflower could taste this good! A cauliflower base pasta sauce with chunks of tomato,
Premium Smoked ham, green onion, olive oil, and freshly grated parmigiano Reggiano cheese. One of my
personal favorites. (Rotini)
Pasta con Gamberetti....$29
- "Shrimp Scampi" pasta the Sicilian way. Large shrimp cooked in a lemon and white wine sauce with onions,
chopped fresh Italian parsley, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes, topped off with some fresh grated parmigiano
Reggiano cheese. (Linguini noodles)
Pasta con Broccoli....$24
- Different than any other pasta you've eaten with the same name. A simple yet Flavorful Sicilian version. Garden
Fresh Broccoli florets, extra virgin olive oil, fresh grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano cheese.
- The dish present in virtually every mafia movie from "The Godfather" on. I substitute beef shanks to the often
used and less flavorful veal shanks. The shanks are pan seared then slow cooked in a hardy meat sauce, served
over spaghetti and generously topped with grated cheese.
Pollicini al Rosmarino....$34
- Half a Cornish hen, oven roasted and stuffed with potatoes, onions, porcini mushrooms, Mango, thick cut
bacon and a generous amount of fresh rosemary. A light Mango sauce comes drizzled on top to bring out the
succulent taste of this Tenderloin of Chicken dishes.
Puffy Fish Tacos....$25
- Three delicious puffy and crunchy homemade taco shells filled with tender almond and parmesan encrusted
mahi mahi bits, fresh pico de gallo, avocado, and a drizzle of fresh lime juice.
Lamb Chops with Pomegranate Relish....$39
- The best lamb cuts in the world are here in the United States. This dish is a great way to highlight the
wonderful flavor of our made in America lamb chops. Two grilled chops topped with pomegranate seeds, feta
cheese, kalamata olives, fennel and olive oil relish.
Risotto Stuffed Flank Steak....$39
- A tasty marinated flank steak, stuffed with a wild mushroom and butternut squash risotto. The flank steak is
rolled up and tied together, grilled, then fished in the oven.
Zuppa ai Frutti di Mare....$39
- A flavorful shellfish soup of clams, mussels and jumbo shrimp. Cooked with tomato, shallots, garlic, fresh
basil, fresh Italian parsley in a wonderful sherry wine reduction (Ingredients may vary depending on freshness
of any and all seafood available).
Pollo Impanato alla Maionese....$29
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts dipped in parmigian cheese, Italian bread crumbs and fresh parsley, then
pan fried in mayonnaise. All is covered with a chunky tomato topper and a melted Parmigiano Reggiano cream
Rack of Lamb....$45
- Prepared in a traditional style this rack of lamb is encrusted with a variety of different spices then sliced and
served topped with a savory mint sauce and a side of homemade tzatziki.
- Large thinly sliced Top Round Steak stuffed with green onions, ham, provolone cheese, and sliced hard boiled
egg, rolled up, pan seared and then cooked in a Ragu' style meat sauce. Served with baby potatoes cooked in the
same meat sauce.
Pollo del Re....$25
- Boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins, cooked alongside sauteed portobello mushrooms and onions in
a butter, white wine and lemon sauce. All is tossed together in the end with a seasoned aioli.
Lobster Tail in Champagne Sauce....$39
- 8 oz Cold water lobster tail boiled in a gourmet broth, then drizzled with a champagne sauce with chopped
tarragon. A side of lemon butter dipping sauce is also included (Larger size lobster tails available upon
request. Best in the world Maine lobster tails also available upon request, additional charge will incur).
Salmon with Lime Dill sauce....$29
- We pan sear some skin-on salmon in white wine and dill, then we wrap all of it tightly in foil with lime, more
dill and capers. Once ready we drizzle on top a homemade lime and dill tartar sauce and serve.
- What kind of chef would I be if I didn't include a great steak on my menu? As a tribute to my American heritage a
gargantuan 20 oz.+ USDA Prime cut boneless ribeye, topped with a few fresh Sicilian spices and with a parsley
- Original version of the very popular Eggplant parm. This layered dish includes a hardy tomato sauce,
parmigiano Reggiano, provolone cheeses, and ham. This is so good you'll understand why Sicilians try and use
eggplant anytime they can.
|Two ways to purchase a dinner
A la carte menu - Choose a minimum of 1 selection from 4 of the 5 menu categories: Appetizers, salad, 1st course, 2nd course, or dessert (Minimum dinner event total $220).
Click on "Chef Special" tab for special package pricing